[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
VOG Network • View topic - What are you playing now?
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games

Page 8 of 15 [ 148 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Post Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:01 pm 
Critical Myth

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:06 pm 

Still playing a lot of the games from my previous posts, but adding a couple:

OutRun 2006: picked it up for 99 cents used! there's a lot of stuff to unlock (cars, music, tracks) and it's a very gorgeous game!

And more recently I found Centipede: Infestation at our local used games/music/etc. shop ... amazingly its a lot of fun! it's by WayForward. I was pleasantly surprised just a fun little arcade-style shooter with lots of unlockable stuff (extra outfits, characters, music)

what can I say i'm a sucker for arcade-style games with lots of stuff :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:26 am 
Critical Myth

Legit sick day = Mass Effect side mission marathon!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:09 am 

WoW has pretty much dominated my gaming now. I did however get another hour and a half through my replay of Link to the Past on my Classic Gaming Phone while my car was in the shop today.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:01 am 
Critical Myth

Finished the main story on Mass Effect 1...good stuff! Hit Level 50 with my FemShep hottie and look forward to a little DLC action before moving on to my next adventure. (I'm pausing with Mass Effect until I decide whether or not to get the Trilogy version.)

I've also been playing a true classic (IMHO)...1989's Warlords, recently ported onto the iOS devices. There are differences between the iPhone and iPad versions (the iPad one is much better), but both of them bring back that classic turn-based strategy goodness. And it's just as addictive as it was back in my college years!

I treated myself to a second PS3 (thanks to some credit and certificates at Best Buy), so I no longer have to wait for the wife and kids to release their grip on the DualShock 3s to play my PS3 games. (And PlayStation Plus and online saves are a godsend right now!) Anyway, that means I'm alternating a bit...Infamous and God of War II HD.

Looking forward to the next episode of The Walking Dead and finally getting into Final Fantasy XII-2!

Post Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:11 pm 

My gaming's pretty much dominated by Diablo II,& Imanaged to jury-rig a SNES to work on my laptop's monitor (thanks in part to my USB TV tuner). On the SNES I'm playing a handfull of titles, including Super Metroid & Killer Instinct.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:25 am 
Critical Myth

Finished The Walking Dead last night. Holy cow. I love how so many of those decisions made earlier in the game come back to haunt you. The ending is killer. And my first Platinum!

Post Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:12 am 

I finally purchased the Walking Dead game on PSN since it's cheaper than the disc release that I had been planning on buying. I love it so far and it's a great way to get my Walking Dead fix until the show comes back in Feb.

Also played through the campaign on Black Ops 2. It was okay especially for the $5 I paid through Redbox, but I just don't get why shooters are so popular.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:36 pm 
The Bobby Blackwolf Show

I caved and Redbox'd Assassin's Creed III last night, and then bought it on Amazon's daily deal today for $33.

I REALLY need to work on my stealth skills...

LIVE Sundays 8PM ET/5PM PT

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:03 pm 

My gaming consists of five games ( talk about your gaming ADD) at the moment: DCUO, Mark of the ninja, COD: BLOPS2, BF3, and mass effect 1. yeah playing two shooters is kinda weird, but they are so different that its not monotonous. Also for those who like stealth you need to try Mark of the ninja if you have not yet tried it.

Page 8 of 15 [ 148 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games