Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » VOG Network Radio Shows » Orange Lounge Radio

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:01 am 
Orange Lounge Radio

Hello,

The people that need to see this probably won't, but remember that the only people authorized to speak or submit things as Orange Lounge Radio are myself, DarkSakura or Loki.

If you would like to see OLR on a particular service or application, please do not submit Orange Lounge Radio on our behalf. CONTACT US either here or via our mailbag mailbag (at) orangeloungeradiodotcom or even me personally at rob (at) vognetworkdotcom and let us know about the app or service you would like to see Orange Lounge Radio on. I can't think of a time we've ever been unapproachable or rude, we'd really love to hear your feedback.

I don't want to sound like a douche as I write this and trust me, I really appreciate the enthusiasm, however the reality is that we've been submitted to two different services now without our knowledge. Although there has been no issues yet thankfully, if there is a service out there that uses our free podcasts in a manner that we don't like (unfairly making money off us), I don't think you would want to be the reason we're there without our knowledge.

All that being said, I do think though these services need to take some responsibility to verify that an authorized representitive did, in fact, make the request. I am somewhat surprised how easy it has been for people to impersonate us.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » VOG Network Radio Shows » Orange Lounge Radio