[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
VOG Network • View topic - Warner Bros gets rights to Dungeons & Dragons
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » TV & Movies

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Post Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:29 pm 

Warner Bros has just secured the rights to Dungeons & Dragons, Looks like they will be making movies on it soon, However there been 3 D&D movies that were made years ago.
http://www.slashfilm.com/warner-bros-se ... s-dragons/

Post Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:57 pm 

damn beaten to the punch! :P oh well... Hopefully the new films will turn out better than the originals (which I'd never seen the third one, might have to track that one down)

Post Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:16 pm 

Post Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:32 pm 

I've seen the first two, but don't think I've seen the third... it might've been on SyFy at one point, I can't recall.

Though with CGI special effects and 3D, this reboot could be amazing!

Post Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:35 pm 

They're making more DnD movies? Why?! The one in 2000 was just so perfect, and Jeremy Irons was spectacular. His performance alone should have won the Oscar. Not to mention we got to see Justin Whalin in his most epic role yet (aside from playing Andy Barclay in Child's Play 3 and Jimmy Olsen in Lois & Clark). And how can we forget Thora Birch's devotion as Empress Savina. Her character was absolutely radiating from the screen. Also, let's never forget the emotion roller coaster and stunning dramatic performance from Marlon Wayan...OK OK I'll stop. Seriously, it took everything in me to keep myself bursting out in laughter with every word :)

Let's just say that Warner Bros. has their work cut out for them. Honestly, I wouldn't even bother to attempt to resurrect this "Titanic" (and I'm not talking about the movie...well DnD might be equivalent to the animated Titanic movie. What? Low blow?) All I'll say is this: good luck Warner Bros. The only way you're going to get me into the theater for this movie is if it involves someone attacking the darkness...and if it involves a skinny guy who spontaneously becomes buff because his THACO turned 0. :)

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » TV & Movies