[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
VOG Network • View topic - VOGNetwork Minecraft Server: WE'RE BACK BABY!!!
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games

Page 9 of 22 [ 218 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 22  Next

Post subject: Re: Let's Play: Minecaft
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:12 pm 

Where's Rob' stuff at? His old house is gone. Not sure if he has played because I only just downloaded last night's OLR.

Anyway, Rob you should check out my bank! It's small and a WIP, but I made at least one part of it just for you to see.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:30 pm 
The Bobby Blackwolf Show

He moved to get away from all of us meanies. Head south from LOKI's castle and you'll see it on the top of a hill somewhere.

LIVE Sundays 8PM ET/5PM PT

Post Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 am 

I haven't played Minecraft for yonks, you can sign me up if you want.

My username is: Catastrophic_Mog

Post Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:58 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:01 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

So Minecraft 1.4.2 is out today and our server has been upgraded.

There is one new rule.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SPAWNING THE WITHER.

The Wither's attacks explode blocks and can cause quite a bit of damage. They also target friendly NPCs and wander quite a bit and quickly. I'd hate to see somebody's creation get destroyed by spawning one. If you are planning on messing with it, be sure to build a bedrock wall on all sides (including the top and bottom since they fly) or spawn WAY underground.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:37 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

Some new screenshots of the EXTREME ROLLERCOASTER and the new teleportation stations.

These are the teleportation stations I just added. They will teleport you around the map thanks to 1.4.2's command blocks. There are 3 stations at the moment: The VOGNETWORK BUNGALOW, my castle, and the extreme rollercoaster. Just look for the diamond T.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:52 am 

Ooh, I've got some good ideas for those command blocks. Loki, can you make convenient buttons somewhere that do these commands? Maybe put these in the initial spawn area or something.

Switch to survival mode: /gamemode survival @p[r=3]
Switch to creative mode: /gamemode creative @p[r=3]
Clear weather: /weather clear 1200
Give a Nether Portal block: /give @p[r=3] 90

While looking through the server commands, I found that you can also prevent creeper explosions and other mobs from destroying blocks: /gamerule mobGriefing false

Also, thanks for lighting my art around the roller coaster. I kept having to kill the monsters that spawned on it during construction, so now I get why you put torches and glowstone all over your work. If you're interested in some more command block shenanigans, I've got some plans for Skie's house...

Post Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:54 am 
Orange Lounge Radio

If you haven't done so yet, check out http://www.vogmc.co.cc/. It's a dynamic map of the server so you can see the progress being made, and player locations in real-time. Also http://www.vogmc.co.cc/ will act as an addition hub for the server in the future with pictures and videos.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:10 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

Having switched the server over to Craftbukkit 1.4.2-R0.1, I've installed some mods. The first of which was Dynmap, which is providing us our kickass live server map at http://www.vogmc.co.cc. Also I've added MobArena for an upcoming PvE arena I'm building and WorldEdit for everyone to enjoy.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:20 pm 
The Bobby Blackwolf Show

That's a scary and long roller coaster. I thought I was gonna die a couple times there with the falls. ;P

BTW don't click on the coc link, click on the co link. The coc link goes to a Chinese auction site.

LIVE Sundays 8PM ET/5PM PT

Page 9 of 22 [ 218 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 22  Next

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games