[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
VOG Network • View topic - VOGNetwork Minecraft Server: WE'RE BACK BABY!!!
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games

Page 10 of 22 [ 218 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 22  Next

Post subject: Re: Let's Play: Minecaft
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:59 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

Post Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:01 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

Upgraded server to 1.4.2 R0.2 BUKKIT. Fixed permissions (I think), added World Edit, Magic Spells, and perhaps more plugins.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:26 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

Few quick things.

Server was upgraded to 1.4.4 BUKKIT
setting up a custom music plug that will allow mp3 playback (with a java client that will need to be downloaded and run during the game).

Also the co.cc host I was using for vogmc.co.cc has closed.

However, I'm now pleased to announce the launch of VOG-MINECRAFT.com. Right now it's just the dynamic map, but more content will be coming soon.

Also the official twitter: @vogminecraft

Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:34 pm 

My username is Evilprotagonist....Please add me.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:49 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

Post Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:55 am 
Orange Lounge Radio

In the process of switching from PermissionsBukkit to BPermissions so some plug-ins may be broken at the moment.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:19 am 

I built some rails in the Nether that connect 7 of the outlying portals, but my stops aren't working. If I try to build a V-shaped stop with a button like the one on LOKI's rollercoaster, the button sends the mine cart in the wrong direction. Did anyone find a good way to build a mine cart that stops until you press a button then continues in the same direction?

Post Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:33 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

The V stop should work as long as it's on the incline when it stops. I'll be re-adding the craftbook vehicles plugin soon which has a bunch of minecart stuff. I just have to reconfigure it so we don't have issues like the roller coaster.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:06 am 

Cool, I just made a bigger V and made better button circuits, and it works now. I'll probably make nicer stations once WorldEdit works again. You can now ride the Nether rails between 7 stations in either direction. That'll make it a lot easier to get from one end of the Nether to the other. Station 5 also makes it a lot easier to get to the Extreme Coaster if you're flying under everything. I'd still like to find out who built the weird thing at station 7, or more importantly, what to call it.

Next: more 3D art!

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:24 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

Fixed the MobArena plugin. I just need to redo my config file (which was the problem). Then it's off to the next project.

Page 10 of 22 [ 218 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 22  Next

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games