[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
VOG Network • View topic - What are you playing now?
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games

Page 2 of 15 [ 148 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next

Post Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:13 am 
Orange Lounge Radio

I am stupidly addicted to Fractal: Make Blooms, Not War.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:21 am 

Playing now:
Diablo 3 - So hooked on this right now. Just got to Act 3.
Counter-Strike GO Beta - Just got my invite yesterday. Plan on spending some time with that over the next few weeks.
Eve-Online - Every year I reactivate my account for a few months and fly around. It's that time of year.

Need to get back to:
Mass Effect 3 - I'm about 6 hours into ME3. Life just got in the way after it came out.
SWTOR - Bounty Hunter is 42. Need to get back in and get him to 50 and finish the story line.
WoW - Have some alts to get to 85 before MoP.

Steam: DigitalFirefly | Battletag: Firefly#1588 | FFXIV: Oculara Prime
Twitter: @digitalfirefly

Post Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:43 am 
Under Sedation LIVE!!

LOTRO. Why would I play anything else? :P

Post Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:46 pm 

Playing? Pft, I collect games at this point. I just bought the latest Humble Indie Bundle. Maybe I'll download it!

Post Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:14 pm 

I admit, I don't game much compared to the major DDR days... but hell, I still stick to the basics.

Stepmania - I seem to have made a habit of playing it on train rides when I'm camping the lounge car - nice big tables that hold my laptop without having to worry about losing it when the train hits a bump
Rock Band - My proficiency at plastic guitar is getting better. I can play most songs on at least hard difficulty now.
DDR - It's more of a pain to get to a machine these days, since the main arcade I went to back in the day had a for sale sign on the Extreme last time I was there... Still, the machine that is my closest now is a Supernova. My fail knee likes the "disable jumps" mod. :3

The OLRchive - now with more Guys on a Show! Also, 14 episodes of Vanilla Skie, the one that started it for me :3

Last edited by Misty on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:17 am 
The Bobby Blackwolf Show

Last night I went into Minecraft 360 around 2AM when I was about to go to bed because I saw LOKI was on and wanted to see the giant pig. Then, I decided to go into my own world (in peaceful mode, natch) to see if I could replicate the underwater minecart tunnel with skylight LOKI did.

I was able to replicate it - sadly it was nowhere near 500m for the achievement, but I was pretty proud of myself.

Then the automatic feeder for my cats filled the bowl as I was congratulating myself.

It dispenses breakfast at 8AM.

LIVE Sundays 8PM ET/5PM PT

Post Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:45 am 
PodCulture

I could use some good suggestions for games on my phone (Evo 4G LTE) and my android tablet. Much appreciated! :)

Post Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:06 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

I'm actually now stupidly addicted to Mass Effect. Damn it, Shane.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:27 pm 
The Bobby Blackwolf Show

LIVE Sundays 8PM ET/5PM PT

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:52 pm 

adding 'New SMB Wii' to my list... had it ever since it came out, got it from [Evil G] just because they had that 'trade two games in you can get it for 10 bucks' deal ... and ever since New SMB U was announced as a WiiU launch [window] title, I've been wanting to finish the rest of the game (I beat the main game, as well as 9-1, but still have yet to do the others)

Page 2 of 15 [ 148 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games