Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games

Page 14 of 22 [ 218 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Post subject: Re: Let's Play: Minecaft
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:58 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

Your house marker has been added. Also love my upside-down castle in the Nether.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:42 am 
Orange Lounge Radio

I'd just like to quickly remind everyone to be mindful of other peoples creations. I had to clean up a lava flow on the top of my snowman. Thankfully, we had worldguard on so it didn't completely burn to the ground. It still cut into my building time having to clean up the mess somebody left behind. If you accidentally mess up something be sure to clean it up.

I tweaked the waves and classes for the Mobarena again. I also added a Mobhealth plugin which shows the current health of mobs you are attacking, including bosses in the arena. Will be also adding a new class to the arena soon: Megaman.

Added: Mobhealth and Snowballer plugins.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:50 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

I accidentally broke the portal leading back to my house and have no idea how to fix it. Can someone help?

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:11 am 

I fixed it for you, DarkSakura. If the portal is ever destroyed, just use flint and steel to light the inside of the portal frame on fire. There aren't many things in the game that make you stack blocks a specific way, but the portal frame is one of them.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:42 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

Had to change the port for the Dynmap since it was showing another server. The new address is http://142.4.45.218:8125/#

Post Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:17 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

Server host is have an outage/issues right now in case you have trouble connecting to the server.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:28 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

The server is FINALLY back up again.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:45 am 

I was recommended to check you guys out because I was watching some of the mob arena class vids on youtube. Looking in to it a bit more, It'd be awesome to check out the server!

Username: EvilDarkOne

Post Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:56 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

You have been added EvilDarkOne

Post Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:14 am 

I logged on to change my Christmas Nights back into regular Nights, and I noticed my overworld rails had fallen into disrepair. I fixed them up and added a new section linking Codeman Games and cave underneath the VOG Bungalow. The new combined railroad contains sections built by Ratchet1785, Llolz124, Mecklar, and myself. It runs from Hitstun's Peak through the main town and all the way down to Mecklar's Secret Island 1762m away, a trip that takes nearly nine minutes in each direction. That's two minutes longer than Loki's Extreme Coaster! If you're new or haven't logged in in a couple months, come take a tour across the server and see what we've built out in the middle of nowhere! I may put in some rail stations along the way like I did in the Nether.

Tunnels are fun, but I haven't made a really big building yet. I'm thinking of clearing out a plot of jungle near the VOG Bungalow near Zero and the Mob Arena and building something realistic and huge. Does anyone want to complain about deforestation before I do this?

Page 14 of 22 [ 218 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games