Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » VOG Network Radio Shows » Orange Lounge Radio

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: Bethesda at E3 (587)
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:16 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

For the first follow-up topic from this weeks show, I'll take the first story that had a lot of people talking last week and that was Bethesda announcing that they are doing their own E3 press conference.

Now, we could have a conversation on what they'll announce but I think in many ways it's a crapshoot as these things always are. I think the majority of folks want to see Fallout 4. Doom 4 seems like a certianty as well, as we already know the game is being made. An update on BattleCry seems likely (Release Date?) and as I mentioned on last weeks show, pushing Elder Scrolls Online while everyone's attention is grabbed wouldn't be a surprise.

Here's what I really want to ask about, what are your feelings on another press conference? Do you like these press conferences, or is it starting to become a bit much... this will now be the 6th E3 press conference (if we count Nintendo Direct as a press conference which is the assumption at this point to what will happen, unless that 299 seat theatre has a greater purpose). Do you make time in your work/life schedule to watch these things live, or would you just rather companies put out big interactive websites or deliver the LARGE amount of E3 information in some other fashion? I even kind of laugh calling these press conferences anymore... with everything being livestreamed these days in the internet era, this is an everyone conference. All that stuff aside how do you feel about E3 press conferences and will you be ready with your popcorn to watch yet another one (we'll pretend Sunday night conflicts with VOG programming is not a factor)

Post subject: Re: Bethesda at E3 (587)
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:14 am 

Well, it's gonna be interesting to see what Bethesda has in store. They DO have lots of IPs and many games that probably are gonna get a sequel and one or two new totally new games in store. Not to mention the future of TES Online. It will definitely be interesting to see how they manage this though.

Post subject: Re: Bethesda at E3 (587)
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:58 pm 

I must admit, I like the press conferences. I really love following the live blogs as they reveal the information we've all been waiting for, or checking Web sites later and finding a whole mess of new information. If they think they have enough info that they need a press conference, then I say bring it on.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » VOG Network Radio Shows » Orange Lounge Radio