[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
VOG Network • View topic - Umbrea IV: Valor of Gods - The Strength to Overcome Shadow
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The VOG Network » VideO Game Jam #VOGJam

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Post Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:35 pm 

I couldn't make weekly status updates, because i just started yesterday...And i believe it is nearly complete! (No, really.)

It's a retro text adventure, and a parody of retro text adventures, and something of an "experience"-type game. You'll see.

I've had so much fun doing this the last couple of days, that i will probably continue to work on it afterwards. I'm pretty proud of it, too. It's turned out way better than i expected it would.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:01 pm 

It will be a work in progress forever, but for now, the VOG Jam Edition is published and playable.

Umbrea IV: Valor of Gods - Play online
http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... or-of-gods

Have fun. Hopefully some of you find it amusing.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:06 am 

Tonight, I streamed all the VOGJam entries except the card game, and this was our favorite. Eat all the things! The game seems to be unwinnable, but I called it a win when I successfully found and ate every NPC. The number of actions you can do in this game is unheard of in jam games. Do you have any more text adventures?

Edit: Oh yeah, don't forget to "ask woman about chest".

Post Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:40 pm 
The Bobby Blackwolf Show

LIVE Sundays 8PM ET/5PM PT

Post Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:20 am 

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » The VOG Network » VideO Game Jam #VOGJam