Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » VOG Network Radio Shows » Girls Gone WoW

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: Worgen accents rant?
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:20 pm 

Hey there GGW and fans,

I'm late to finding the show, only started listening about episode 62. I've heard you guys briefly touch on your rant about the Worgen accent in-game and was wondering which episode of the podcast contained the actual discussion and rant about it? Are you trying to tell me that you Brits don't say "Get gabbing or get going"? My image of the people of your wonderful country are ruined! (j/k)

I will admit, after doing the starter zone quests for my Worgen rogue (now 85), I never wanted to stab an NPC so much for saying that. Once in awhile, yeah fine whatever but it seemed like every female Worgen NPC in that zone would say that! I seriously wanted to stick this heirloom dagger into their hearts after awhile.

Anyway, I searched for accents on the site and it came up with 3 shows so I'm downloading show 23 now so hopefully that's the one that contains the Worgen accent rant.

Love the show! Keep up the good work! Thanks for mentioning me twice in the latest show (I'm Elizabeth on facebook and Lizziemctrucker on twitter) oh and that's McTrucker..not mc trucker. yeah I'm a lady truck driver. :) When I have decent internets I'll send an in-game screen shot for the contest.

..and the best boobies in game are Dranei female. I was in Halls of Reflection once and we were all stacked in a corner at the beginning and I got a little too up close and personal with our healer who was a Dranei female. I was like "Are those things real? /poke /poke /jiggle /jiggle" As a result I decided to name my Dranei pally 'Voluptuous' :)

The most mentally scarring moment in game for me was fighting the boss lady of Mauradon and after she died you got a total upskirt look at her stone undies. Or at least I think they were stone undies. I'm still mortified from that. On the plus side, at least she was wearing underwear.....

Looking forward to next week's show! <3

Liz (Petite - gnome warlock, Statuesque - NElf hunter, Voluptuous - dranei pally, KittyPerry - worgen rogue, Adorable - gnome priest, Buxomdruid - NElf druid ... boomkin) all 85s

honorable mention to ShamanthaFox, my goblin shammy

Post subject: Re: Worgen accents rant?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:51 am 

I should know this because I remember cracking up that the GGW crew hated the Worgen accent as much as I did. It was pretty early, so ep 23 may be the one.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » VOG Network Radio Shows » Girls Gone WoW