Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The VOG Network » VOG Network General

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:19 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

Hey, I've had a few people reach out to me since the official launch on Friday and that's AWESOME, I am SO happy more folks want to be a part of the network. I am taking on the role of station manager for the VOG Radio Network, so if you have a podcast that would fit in well with the network please reach out to me, my e-mail address is rob (at) vognetwork (dot) com .

Some things I am looking for:

* Established shows, or hosts with prior experience/dedication, something that shows you will be committed to your show for more than 3 weeks
* Live or Potential to go live is a HUGE plus, but not a requirement (as you see some other shows on the network have joined us that will not be live)
* Audio Quality must be of an acceptable standard
* Some type of geek topic, especially those not yet explored on the network. For example, we already have two general gaming shows and two warcraft shows... but we have huge opportunity for more Movie based shows, Comic based shows and so forth.
* Supportive of the indie podcast community, if you spend your whole show bashing other shows, don't apply please.

I will be out of town next week so my response may be slow.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » The VOG Network » VOG Network General