[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
VOG Network • View topic - Toonami going to 6 hours with no repeats
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Anime

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:16 pm 
Anime Jam Session

Not bad that they're going to 6 hours with no repeats, though I usually caught the repeated times when trying to go to sleep since I'm usually busy doing other stuff at midnight itself. Maybe I can actually catch Thundercats now, since I missed it when it would play earlier in the day. XD

Post Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:22 pm 

Post Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:10 pm 

Funny thing is, I bought Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conquerot of Shambala on DVD (used) a few months back. I happened to stop by Gamestop on my home from somewhere so I could buy a Steam wallet code & while I was in line, I saw the DVD on display near the register so I bought it. The movie's pretty good IMHO

Post Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:58 pm 

Well I'm curious to see if the version of AKIRA is the new Pioneer version or the original Streamline one... I know they've talked about how they won't show subtitled stuff, so I know it won't be, so that just leaves the two dubbed versions.

Some of those other movies would be neat to see, too.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:22 pm 

On March 22nd, Black Lagoon is coming to Toonami! It'll replace Soul Eater after that series concludes the week before! Sounds like it might be a more 'adult' show than they usually have, so it'll be interesting to see it on Toonami.

source: http://toonami.tumblr.com/day/2014/01/24

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Anime