Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: The Nintendo Wii U
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:56 pm 

Been thinking about should I get a Wii U or not...hmmmm, well I seriously doubt it will be day one of release. Maybe after a few months I may get one. As I said in chat, I would love Black Tiger for the console. As Skye said, F-Zero would be epic too. Mario games are will always be on any Nintendo console and usually don't disappoint. So what other games would convince me to buy this console? Batman Arkham City may convince me since I do not own any other version of this game. But I can get this on my 360. A decent retro collection pack or new sequals to classic games that really take advantage of the new tech rather than be a gimmick. Well, I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on the matter.

Post subject: Re: The Nintendo Wii U
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:47 pm 

I did read something online saying the big WiiU game wasn't at E3... I assume it just wasn't ready yet. From what I did see though a few of the titles looked neat, definitely want to see how Batman and AC 3 stack up on the new system... and ZombiU sounds like an interesting game as well (reading online I hear it's actually an update to one of their titles out of their old back catalog)

Also really want New SMB U (been working my way through the wii version finishing it off before it comes out!)

I do hope they resume virtual console/wiiware games on WiiU... I'd definitely be down for some Black Tiger (one of my personal all-time faves in the arcade)

Post subject: Re: The Nintendo Wii U
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:11 am 

I think whether I get one depends on how bored I am of the current stuff and how hyped I get by the time it comes out. I'm now at the point where I can buy whatever console I want, it's just a question of time and whether it has anything that catches my attention. Right now it's on the edge of my radar. The fact that it's getting a lot of multiplatform 3rd party stuff doesn't sway me at all, since I've got the other consoles anyway and that could disappear overnight if there's no market for it.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games