Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:11 am 

I First played sissyfight 2000 back in 2003 and for years it was my time killer game up untill 2009 when the company went bust so i am excited about this kickstarter.
I made a lot of friends over the years on there and still chat to them on facebook so we are all very excited by this kickstarter.
Has anyone from the V.O.G community ever played it?

We're re-launching the multiplayer game SiSSYFiGHT 2000 as a free, open source project.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/180 ... 00-returns

In the mystical years of the late 90s, a little game called SiSSYFiGHT 2000 was born on the web. Hundreds of thousands of players fought as bratty little girls, teasing and tattling and licking their lollipops on the playground. An amazing community sprang up around the game, in which players became fan artists and storytellers, reporters and celebrities, criminals and vigilantes.
There was something special about SiSSYFiGHT. It was one of the first multiplayer games with real-time chat in a browser. It was a social game with actual social gameplay, long before “social games” on Facebook existed. Its stylishly primitive visual look preceded the rise of big-pixel indie games by almost a decade.

Here is a video i put together to help with the kickstarter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62L06-dzWds

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games