[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
VOG Network • View topic - VOGNetwork Minecraft Server: WE'RE BACK BABY!!!
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games

Page 15 of 22 [ 218 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Post subject: Re: Let's Play: Minecaft
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:04 am 
The Bobby Blackwolf Show

Is there a post that explains exactly what client mods I need to install (and a simple page to go to that explains exactly how to install them)? Maybe put something like that in the first post?

LIVE Sundays 8PM ET/5PM PT

Post Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:32 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

Post Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:55 am 

About that music mod, how do I get the custom music client to work? I'm trying to connect with CustomMusic AuditClient v. 0.9, but I get a message that my AudioClient version is not supported on this server. It offers to download a compatible version, but it tries to download "CM_AudioClient_v T o o k t o o l o n g t o l o g i n.jar" which fails. Am I missing something here?

Edit: Tried v. 0.9a too. It doesn't tell me my version is incompatible, but it gives "Unsupported answer from server" a lot. Is the CustomMusic port different from the Minecraft server port?

Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:46 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

Post Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:53 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:01 pm 

(click for full size)

I can't get that one working either. I've been connecting to the same IP address and port that the Minecraft server is on, so I think that's causing some of those "Unsupported answer from server" messages. Should I be using a different port?

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:02 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:20 pm 

Yay! I the AudioClient to port 4224, and it connects and plays Rammstein in the mob arena. I guess I don't have permission to upload music, though.

Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:47 am 

It says that the sever is out of date; I can't connect anymore :(

Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:26 am 

The server hasn't been updated off of 1.5.1 yet because 1.5.2 breaks some server-side plugins like Dynmap. You'll have to use the Minecraft 1.5.1 .jar to connect to the server for now.

Page 15 of 22 [ 218 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games