[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
VOG Network • View topic - VOGNetwork Minecraft Server: WE'RE BACK BABY!!!
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games

Page 21 of 22 [ 218 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Post Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:13 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

Holy crap, I need to figure out how to implement something like this. It looks incredibly fun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbiKPL_fX8Q

Post Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:55 pm 

Hey loki, this is Kz_Borat from steam and whatnot, I would like to be whitelisted to play on the VOG Minecraft server my Minecraft name is BladeIII. Thank you very much!

Post Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:01 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

Post Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:21 pm 

My friend from FFXIV and I would like to play here. Our names are ShaneAlenko and RilleySkyler.

EDITED BECAUSE ADDED! Thanks kindly!

Post Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:33 am 
Orange Lounge Radio

OK, brief update.

I added a few plug-ins. We now have SoundCenter which we originally had running back when it was called CustomMusic. The new upgrade is pretty sweet. You can add radios that play mp3s. It supports web radio as well unfortunately it doesn't support .pls files which VOG uses, only direct MP3 or OGG files. You will get a prompt when you login to go to the client page at sound-center.com. Use the URL that you are given and be sure to bookmark it for future use. You will need to be logged in there to hear the music ingame. Also you will probably want to drop the music volume of Minecraft to 0 since you will get songs overlapping each other. To test it out I added a track from Kung Fury in my castle throne room.

Oh yeah, the other upgrade is that it supports voice chat now. I will most likely have to toggle the global chat option.

For more info read this: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/cu ... ow-to-use/

Post Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:14 pm 

Did you just try http://vognetwork.serverroom.us:5496/ by itself? If the plugin complains about there needing to be a .mp3/.ogg extension, try http://vognetwork.serverroom.us:5496/#.mp3

Post Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:44 pm 

Alright! I got SoundCenter running and I can hear music in Loki's throne room, but I don't have permission to use voice chat, upload music, or anything else. If we can get the permissions straightened around, this could have great potential.

Quick instructions for getting SoundCenter working
1. Go to http://www.sound-center.com/?i=216.172.97.30&p=4224
2. Allow the Java applet to run. If it's blocked, scroll down for instructions on adding an exception
3. Enter your username in the "Minecraft name" field
4. Click Connect
5. Go to Loki's throne room in the southwest corner of his castle and hear music

The overworld rail lines that were broken now work again somehow. I didn't fix anything but the jump near Bobby Blackwolf's football field. Llolz124 is talking about building a rail line from Skie's house to Sakuvania. If he can complete that and I get permission to use WorldEdit again, I will link Mecklar's end of the rail line all the way to Sakuvania. That will make one big uninterrupted 12-minute rail line from my house to Skie's house. I've got a couple more projects in mind, too, but I'm holding out until Loki gets WorldEdit permissions working again. Currently, I can do //sel cuboid and stuff but vital commands like //wand and //pos1 are still unavailable to me.

Finally, I want to plan a big hour-long server tour video for YouTube. I'll need to plan a route through the server that shows off everything everyone has built on it. I'm thinking I'll do two encodes of the video, one with commentary and one without. It'd be cool if we could get some of the other players on voice chat to talk about stuff they've built while I'm showing it off.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:01 pm 

Just a quick suggestion for getting the Mob Arena to work on Peaceful mode: Is there any way to add a Command Block that changes the difficulty to Normal or Easy at the same time as the Command Block that sets the players' Game Mode to Survival? I haven't really messed with it myself - I'm looking into creating Teleporters to avoid having to create more possible interference with Nether Portals for more unusual build/locations - but hopefully someone should be knowledgable enough to help.

(EDIT: Come to think of it, players use a directly typed command, not a Command Block, to get into the Arena... Well, hopefully adding the Difficulty change to whatever triggers players entering the Arena is still feasible.)

Post Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:03 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

Post Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:49 pm 
Orange Lounge Radio

Page 21 of 22 [ 218 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games