Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post Posted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:42 pm 

Item: SADES SA903 gaming headset
Manufacturer: SADES
Price: normally $99.99, but on sale for $34.99 on Newegg until 5/31/17.
Link: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product. ... BRY4NK9737

I had ordered this headset roughly 3 weeks ago & have been using it for 2 weeks now. I'd say that overall I am quite pleased with the headset. i find that the most important feature of the headset - sound quality - is quite excellent. The USB headset is capable of either stereo or simulated 7.1 surround sound. I've been using it in surround sound mode, & between that mode & the headset's range of frequencies, I've been completely immersed in everything I've heard on my PC & I'm blown away by how amazing everything sounds. Now, bear in mind that should you want to use the simulated surround sound, you will need to dis regard the included driver CD-ROM & download the newest drivers directly from the SADES website. This may be a headache if you don't have internet at home, but otherwise this may be a non-issue.

I also personally liked the headset's color scheme [side note: I ordered the red/black one] and form factor. It seems to fit in well with my PC case & gaming mouse.

In conclusion, would I recommend this headset? Yes, whole-heartedly so, especially if you're a gamer or if you're in a situation where a full-fledged surround sound system is not practical

Grade: A+

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games