[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
VOG Network • View topic - What are you playing now?
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games

Page 13 of 15 [ 148 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:58 pm 

Post Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:58 am 
Critical Myth

I'm in the "mopping up" portion of AC: Unity, but a little bit of Gamer ADD is kicking in...

PS4:

Assassin's Creed: Unity
The Order: 1886 (about 1/3 done)

PS Vita:

Final Fantasy X-2 HD (realllllly slow going, trying to get 100% completion!)
Rainbow Moon

Post Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:46 am 

Finished up Transistor and haven't really moved on to a new PS4 game other than dabbling in GTA V via rental for a few days. Might finish Infamous: First Light next.

On the Vita, I've started playing God of War HD, which is okay so far.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:25 pm 

oh I neglected this thread again, oops! games I've picked up again lately:

Wii U:

Metroid Fusion - I had this years ago on GBA, but I can't for the life of me figure out what happened to my GBA and games! :( So it's at least nice to have this again so I can finally beat it! sometimes controlling Samus can be annoying, but I'm enjoying it for the most part, even if it has that 'on rails' feel to it that Other M did, which I wasn't really feeling it.

Steam:

Got gifted a bunch of stuff:
Talisman - Still have to get the hang of this, seems like a neat fantasy board game!
100% Orange Juice - another boardgame one, this one from a Japanese developer I think, I have no idea what I'm doing currently lol
Meltdown - Very interesting run and gun shooter... kinda tricky though but getting the hang of this one a little bit!
Contraption Maker - Imagine 'Incredible Machine' on PC this is kinda what that's like, a pretty fun puzzle game!
Torchlight II - Pretty fun Diablo-esque RPG.
Terraria - Pretty much 2D minecraft, still getting the hang of this one!

Also on the PS2 side I got back into Need For Speed Carbon again, to ease the sting of losing NFS World which is due to shut down later this year. :(

Post Posted: Sat May 30, 2015 4:20 pm 

Just a couple quickies:

Steam: got gifted Double Dragon NEON, which is awesome except my USB joystick doesn't seem to want to cooperate, so I have to rig a workaround via joy2key, but it's still pretty awesome.

Wii U : SPLATOON! Glad I was able to get this day 1, after my short time with the Test fire demo pretty much sold me on the game!! While it might get a little repetitive at times, it's still fun in short bursts, and recent news suggests there will be new additional weapons and levels available for download in addition to the ranked battles that've yet to be unlocked, so that should help liven things up in the coming months!!

EDIT: well even after the first weapon/level addon came out, they also added the 'splat zones' gameplay mode, which is sort of a 'king of the hill' style mode... so that definitely mixes things up from just the straight up turf wars mode!

Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:28 am 
Critical Myth

I feel like I'm in a holding pattern of sorts, waiting for Arkham Knight...but I'm picking away at a few things...;)

PS4:

Final Fantasy Type-0 (I'm basically using special training to level the crap out of everyone for a while...so no real gameplay, just daily checking in to reset the 24-hour training timer)
Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands, as episodes are released!

PS3:

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep HD

PS Vita:

Final Fantasy X-2 HD (about 25% done, trying to get 100% completion!)

Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:37 am 

I finished up Infamous: First Light on PS4 and really enjoyed it. Still watching my wife play Kingdom Hearts 2.5 remix and playing the Gummi Ship levels for her. I tried out Final Fantasy XIV for the first time in a while and I'm thinking about picking that up for PS4, but I also really want to get Splatoon for my birthday, so we'll see if that happens. On my Vita I've just been playing Velocity Ultra, Super Crate Box and, of course, Pixel Poops.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:59 pm 

Still super into Splatoon (despite the losing streak I'm facing in Ranked matches :( ) but I did check out Heroes of the Storm shortly after launch... actually kinda fun! Still getting accustomed to the different features and stuff in the game, but I'm more or less done with the tutorial stuff so I hope to check out the main game soon!

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:55 pm 

My game in Splatoon is vastly improving, already reached rank level 20! But I had to update that I picked up the AVGN video game.. if you're a fan of his youtube stuff, this is definitely one worth checking out!

Basically imagine every time an NES game caused you to smash your controller against the wall out of frustration, that's probably somewhere in this game! a super-tough NES-style action platformer in the vein of games like Megaman and Castlevania! It does get easier once you memorize whats coming and figure out how to navigate the levels, but even then the bosses provide a huge challenge!!

Of course there's little references to things from his youtube show, and if you're turned off by swearing (some people might be) you might want to pass on this one, as it's got quite a filthy mouth! But if that's not an issue, this is definitely worth the 10 bucks!

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:40 pm 

Finished Velocity Ultra on the Vita and playing lots of Splatoon. Currently level 14 with a C ranking. Also got FFXIV on PS4 for my birthday and I'm enjoying it even though its a pretty slow-paced MMO. I have a lvl 16 archer right now. As always, playing Hearthstone on my phone every day. The new Tavern Brawl mode is weird but fun, though I wish it was single player like adventure mode.

Page 13 of 15 [ 148 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games