Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games

Page 10 of 15 [ 148 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next

Post Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:39 am 

Starcraft 2 and WoW.

Leveling a Monk right now (73). This is the first melee class I've actually enjoyed.

Steam: DigitalFirefly | Battletag: Firefly#1588 | FFXIV: Oculara Prime
Twitter: @digitalfirefly

Post Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:55 pm 

I just bought my 3rd Steam game this past Friday - Magic: the Gathering Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 & have been playing that in addition to the other stuff mentioned in my last 2 posts. Speaking of Magic, if anyone else is up for a multiplayer game, hit me up on Steam. I'm Rageinator_VOG on there.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:19 am 

Got my platinum in Ni no Kuni Monday morning and finished Bioshock Infinite last night. Up next I think I'm going to rent some "bad" games from this year that I can beat quickly, either Walking Dead or Aliens whichever is available first in my Gamefly queue. After All these great games, I need to play something stupid.

While I'm waiting for my bad game to arrive in the mail I'm gonna play some more WoW and maybe beat Braid or Ico, which my wife would be very happy to finally see the endings to.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:39 am 

I finally beat Braid and I'm on the next to last level on Ico. That Braid ending was weird, and I didn't really get it. Aliens: Colonial Marines did arrive in the mail and I can't imagine there will be a worse game this year. I thought people were exaggerating but it was so bad and so buggy it was pretty much unplayable. I normally beat everything, but after a little over an hour I packed the game back into its Gamefly envelope.

I still really want to play Walking Dead despite all the bad reviews. I highly doubt it's worse than Aliens and I'm a big fan of the show, so I'd like to see what they do story-wise since it takes place before the events in the pilot. Unfortunately it says it has a very low chance of shipping so, as a backup, I have the Silent Hill HD collection in my queue since Silent Hill 3 is the only one I never played or watched very much of and I don't feel like hooking up my PS2 and scrounging up a copy. Here's hoping the outrage over that was blown out of proportion too. I mean, even I named it my most disappointing game of 2012 on OLR based entirely on what I read, so it would be great to be wrong about that because I love Silent Hill.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:13 pm 

Borderlands 2, Age of Empires II HD, Pokemon White 2, Torchlight 2 on occasion, the list goes on and on and on..

Post Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:38 pm 

More of the same (see my previous posts), plus I just got Lumines & it's DLC on Steam, and I just got Poker Night on Steam as a bonus today when I bought Poker Night 2 in advance (although I still need to start that game). 2 games for $4.99 ain't too shabby IMHO.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:10 pm 

Finally beat Ico and even played through the ending twice because I loved it so much. Great game! Walking Dead: Survival Instinct was out again so I got Silent Hill HD Collection instead. I am playing through 3 and while I really like it, people do hold these old Silent Hill games on a pedestal despite their many flaws. At least it's miles better gamplay-wise than The Room. It's no shock to me that it isn't included in the HD collection. The collection itself isn't as bad as I've seen people whining about it, though it has crashed on me twice so I am feverishly saving, but the graphics look fantastic and the voice acting is fine.

Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:53 pm 

I beat Silent Hill 3 HD. I didn't run into any more bugs after those early crashes I had, so I'm starting to think all that complaining was just from some of the die-hard fans that for some reason wanted it to fail? I have no idea. It seemed fine to me and looked great. I also beat and earned all the trophies in Infamous: Festival of Blood. I really like the Infamous series, and thought this download game was pretty fun, especially since I got it on sale ages ago. It was way easier too, because I was never able to get all the trophies in the other two games. Other than that, and of course WoW, I have been addicted to Peggle again and am hoping to get Deadly Premonition: The Directors Cut in the mail from Gamefly next.

Post Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:34 am 

As of late I've been playing a lot of the following via Steam: Poker Night 2, Magic DotP 2013, Geometry Wars, misc. GTA games, and misc. Genesis games.

Post Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:26 am 

Finally made Platinum on Demon's Souls. Now I'm working through a classic Mass Effect run before moving on to Dark Souls.

Page 10 of 15 [ 148 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games