Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games

Page 15 of 15 [ 148 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:28 pm 
Critical Myth

Finished the main portion of Assassin's Creed Syndicate with 95% completion. Now to decide...do I jump right into the Jack the Ripper DLC, or take a break and play Life is Strange...?

Post Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:25 pm 

grabbed Jet Set Radio, Golden Axe, and Hell Yeah! on Steam (SEGA's been doing this promotion with some games being released free this week... looks like the next set is going to include Streets of Rage 2!) ... so been playing a little bit of those, although I'm still slogging away at Xenoblade X! over 50 hours in I'm almost ready to get my Skell!

EDIT: so two more packs have since come out, I grabbed the first one with Streets of Rage 2, Condemned: Criminal Origins, and Binary Domain, though I've only really played Streets of Rage 2 so far.

I did just claim my copy of pack #3, which features Renegade Ops, Viking: Battle for Asgard, and hands down the star of this one, Gunstar Heroes on Genesis!

Last edited by DarkTetsuya on Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:09 am 

Well, it's not exactly easy for me to game right now, seeing as I just got my new PC, but not the extra RAM or other accessories yet, nor is my internet turned back on yet but I *AM* playing some of the DRM-free stuff that I got from places like GOG & Humble Bundle (& had stored on external HDDs), stuff like the bulk of the relatively recent Neo Geo Humble Bundle (esp. the Metal Slug & Samurai Showdown games), Sam & Max Hit the Road, Mortal Kombat 1 - 3, Street Fighter Alpha 2, amongst others.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:13 pm 

Got the last 'Make War Not Love' pack, (installed Gunstar Heroes, though I'm not sure if I'd be interested in the others) but I also returned to La-Mulana, I'm actually almost at the end! (although then there's the little matter of the bonus dungeon... we'll see how well THAT goes)

Also still working my way through Xenoblade Chronicles X, I'm at over 60 hours and finally got my mech! So it's been fun.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:22 am 

Finished the main story in Xenoblade Chronicles X (grand total so far 130 hours!) So I went back to mario maker since the new update came out with the new stuff (my latest level is over in that thread)

Also still playing M:TG Duels since the next expansions (Apparently there's two new ones that came out at the same time with the latest update) came out!

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:14 pm 

I forgot to mention I resumed Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance again, I figured out where to go and there wasn't a whole lot of the game left to do! So I completed that.... and recently picked up Star Fox Zero and although I"m only one mission in, it looks like it's gonna be both fun and challenging!!

Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:05 pm 

Mostly my staple (Magic 2014), plus with recent sales going on via GOG & Steam, I've been playing misc. Star Wars games. I've also been messing around & causing chaos in GTA Vice City (Steam) & GTA San Andreas (Steam). I've also put some time into Rocket League (Steam), Flatout (GOG), Flatout 2 (GOG), & Grim Fandango Remastered (GOG)

Post Posted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:22 am 

Shout-out to Rageinator for the hookup, I got gifted a free copy of Rayman Origins on their digital service UPlay! I'd signed up on it back when I got Zombi U so I already had an account anyway, and the game runs just fine on my new laptop with my arcade stick!

Fun platformer for sure, definitely hearkens back to the original game!!

Page 15 of 15 [ 148 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Board index » The VOG Lifestyle » Video Games